~ aZure pLea5ures ~

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Long absence

I haven't blogged for a very, very long time.

Perhaps it was just a passing fad that I jumped into just because others were doing it.

Most of the time, if I'm not working, I'm out running errands (lots of them!), doing chores or spending time with Des, my friends and family. If I had any free time at home, I preferred to spend it relaxing with a good book, the newspaper or staring at the tube.

Well, I guess you can also throw in the fact that I don't have access to the computer as much as I'd like to. The home PC's mostly hogged by my brother with his computer games, and if I do get to use it, I'd prefer to clear my every-increasing email inbox.

Don't be mistaken, I missed blogging. I miss expressing myself with words to no one in particular. Every week or so, I think about blogging. But that's all, I just THINK about it, I never get around to it. I think too much, about what I should write, what I should express. I think to myself, nothing interesting ever happens to me. And sometimes I couldn't allow the words to just flow naturally. It had to be a planned article, something nice to read, beneficial to myself and others.

Well, I am back. I won't think, I'll just blog.

See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home