~ aZure pLea5ures ~

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Singapore - I WAS THERE

< Sculpture outside The Esplanade, Singapore

I just got back from Singapore on Monday, 25th night. It was a wonderful, enjoyable trip though a bit hectic. Des and I walked till our legs were gonna break (this reminds me of our Melbourne vacation) trying to see and snap all the sights (him) and shop all the shops (me...clothes & him...handphone).

Went back to work on Tuesday, and things got all screwed up from 10.15am onwards. Neglected to bring some very important documents for an important meeting with a very important client. You should've seen the look on my boss' face :-/

*Lesson learned* Never schedule a meeting with an important client first thing in the morning after coming back from a long trip! If you really must, then prepare BEFORE going on the trip!

Anyhow, have uploaded selected photos of my trip to Singapore here for you to have a look. Will post something about my adventures in S'pore later... Chaoz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home